Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Got a FAKE Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal ????

Hi Everyone,

I love the Lakme India products and here in Australia I do not have access to it. So I decided to buy the Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate kajal online on ebay. When the product arrived I noticed somethings that were different about the product. Given below are the list of differences and similarities:

No Sharpener - One of the bonuses of this Lakme product is the attached sharpener with the product. So not getting one seemed strange especially since the sharpener is a part of the product packing and not a separate part of it.
Notice the cap looks different

Difference in the wording - The one that I got has "Kohl Ultimate Kajal" written on it, whereas the actual ones have "Kohl Ultimate" written on it. The spacing and font is also different.

Smudger is present - The smudger that you would see in other products is present in this one as well.





Product details are the same - Some of the product details like quantity , date of manufacture etc. are the same that you would find in the regular Lakme Kohl Ultimate product.



Swatches - The colour looks dark and smooth on application, but that is no indicator of the   authenticity. I have swatched my Essence eye pencil beside it to show a comparison.


Upper - Kohl Ultimate, Lower - Essence Eye Pencil


Occurrences like these have made me even more skeptical of online shopping. I'd rather shop at the company store as it is the best thing to do!!!






#bewareoffakes #lakmeabsolute #kohlultimatekajal #kajalswatches #superblack #kohlpencil #smudger #deepblack #jetblackkajal #lakmeindia